Monday 19 November 2012

Theme Hospital

When me and my sisters were younger we always used to play computer games like Zoo Tycoon, Barbie Pet Patrol, Theme Park Tycoon (or something like that)...
But one of our very favourite games was Theme Hospital. What a great game that was!

We went into PC World the other day and they had it selling for £5, so we bought it. YAY! (The other one stopped working cause it was designed for really old computer and it was really scratched.. blame the cat) 
[I'm so sneaky... we don't have a cat.]

Anyway, below is an image of the great game for those who want to be reminded of what it looked like.. For those of you who never played it... Well... you really missed out.


If anyone wants to buy it (which I recommend you do!), then type in Theme Hospital (by Bullfrog), and you can choose where you buy it from.
eBay, Amazon, PC World, Game, Sainsburys... You name it!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog such a cute idea. I used to love playing similar games. Roller coaster tycoon... more recently the Sims 3. Never played this one though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This game was one of our favorites! We used to play Sims 2 and now my sister plays sims 3 a lot... They were really good games ;)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments and have discussions on the post topic! ;)