Wednesday 21 November 2012

Serif WebPlus X5




A few days ago I got Serif WebPlus X5. I have really wanted it for ages, but it was so expensive (something like £60), so I never got it.

However, I signed up for the Serif newsletter and got an offer for Serif WebPlus X5 for only £10! I was so excited and ordered it.

I have been messing about with it a lot this weekend and making lots of different websites and getting used to the software. It is so easy to use, and it comes with 10 free templates which are really great!


It is so easy to make something professional looking - I love it!

If any of you reading like website desgining or want to improve your website/blog, I throughly reccommend getting Serif WebPlus. There is also a new one, Serif WebPlus X6, but I didn't want to get that one cause it's £80!


Hope this was helpful or at least a little interesting!


1 comment:

  1. Check for any damage buѕineѕs to inventoгy.
    If yοu сiгcle on the left hand if уou aге
    quick, and worκ with them. Apart from іt, ''He's acted like an obnoxious, juvenile jerk.

    Feel free to visit my website topspot internet marketing

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and have discussions on the post topic! ;)